It seems to me that early mornings are the only time I am sober, and free enough to blog hahaha! (Insert laugh cry emoji) Well, let's not get bothered too much about the blog timing! Shall split the sections up: Cadet Inspector Basic Training Course (CIBTC) Im currently about one-third the way through CIBTC lo!! Yayyy Initially, the thought of heading back to be lectured by seniors again frightens me as I have not been lectured on for like, 3 years already? It's definitely a refreshing moment for me as all those skills I learnt back in my unit are being refined in CIBTC. New skills were also being learnt, which my unit will benefit the most from when I bring those skills back. It all seems so surreal, that I had already survived 3 modular courses and Im about to get my cadet inspector rank. I wonder, if Im going to head down the NPCC path the whole way... (Better not tho! :p) Sec Sch: Moving on, just got a call from Mr Abdul yesterday, and I'm getting a price for speech day...
To those who know me, you might recall me in sec 2 being closer to people who went to Indo with the teachers on the first satellite school program. To those people who know me better, they might know that I used to have two best friends. Yup, I used the words "used to". I still remember the days, where the three of us went from not knowing one another, to becoming so talkative to one another after a school camp in sec 1! The sec one years were good, but damn, came the sec 2 years which shattered our friendship beyond repairs... Well sec 2, like what I mentioned above, we went for the satellite school programme, and there is where I had "developed feelings" for a person I totally unexpected. (Will explain this in details next time!) Back to the satellite school, I fell in love with another girl soon after though, and that was really, the best relationship I had up to now. Shame on me, to be flirty, and not "tiong xim"(dialect for being loyal to her)like wh...
"Sometimes,we take life for granted.sometimes,we get irritated of living.but one thing's for sure,life is nvr deprived of thrills and fun. :)" However,dun ruin ur life at such a young age.I HOPE THAT EVERYTHING POSTED HERE WILL BE KEPT HERE AND NOT LEAKED OUT. ;)
Comments
Post a Comment